My greatest mission is to spread the magic of tea in this part of the world. I want to introduce as many people as possible to this wonderful remedy and, to do so, I offer individual training and courses.
The abundance of tea varieties, tea utensils, brewing methods, steeping times, and various sources for tea and ceramics initially made it quite challenging for me. I was unaware of the differences in quality between ceramics and tea, and often paid a high price and waited long for deliveries, only to be disappointed by my wrong purchases.
I aim to spare you from these difficulties to ensure you have the simplest possible start. I’ll share with you:
- My way of planning and conducting tea ceremonies and meditations.
- My understanding of tea as medicine for the body, mind, and soul.
- The art of brewing and serving tea according to the Gong Fu method.
- My sources for tea and the related utensils.
After this ‘knowledge transfer,’ you will be able to:
- Cultivate and expand your personal relationship with tea.
- Establish a daily ritual for inner reflection and meditation.
- Handle delicate tea ceramics.
- Brew tea according to the Gong Fu method.
- Serve high-quality tea to your guests.
- Conduct your own tea ceremonies.
Are you interested in delving deeper into this subject and connecting with tea?